Following the national address by President Cyril Ramaphosa on Sunday, 15 March 2020 on the COVID-19 pandemic, the National Regulator for Compulsory Specifications has taken the necessary precautionary measures to contribute to limiting the spread of the virus as follows:
· No walk-in clients will be assisted until further notice.
· Clients with standing appointments will be subjected to health and safety measurements aligned to COVID-19 guidelines given by National Institute for Communicable Diseases (NICD).
The following protocols will be implemented on all entry points of the NRCS offices:
· No visitors with a temperature higher than 38 degrees Celsius will be granted access.
· Visitors will be requested to disclose information about their travel history and/or recent contacts with any COVID-19 confirmed cases
· Visitors displaying any symptoms of flu and any COVID-19 recognised symptoms will be denied access
· Sanitisers will be available across the buildings and must be used at all sites.
The organisation is and will continue to monitor the situation and thus review its decisions accordingly and provides updates on any developments
ISSUED BY THE COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING BUSINESS UNIT