Registration fee is R1418,25 per new product and for modification of existing registration/Act number or extension of registration is R597,93. Copy of the new VC 8054 also attached.
The following documents are required for an application for the new product registration or modification or extension of registration of a chemical disinfectant formulation:
– Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee for the modification or extension of registration of the chemical disinfectant formulation as published in the Government Gazette in terms of section 14(3)(b) of the National Regulator for Compulsory Specifications Act, 2008 (Act No. 5 of 2008). The amount of the non-refundable application fee may be requested from the NRCS CMM Approvals Section;
– Completed and signed NRCS form No. CMM FM 8054-4;
– Information of manufacturing plants and warehouses (see item No. 2 on NRCS form No. CMM FM 8054-2);
– List of raw materials and active substance(s) and their concentration(s) for the chemical disinfectant formulation (see item No. 3 on NRCS form No. CMM FM 8054-2);
– SDS satisfying requirements of SANS 11014 (see item No. 4 on NRCS form No. CMM FM 8054-2);
– Bill of materials of packaging material (see item No. 5 on NRCS form No. CMM FM 8054-2);
– New product label (see item No. 6 on NRCS form No. CMM FM 8054-2);
– Test reports (see item No. 7 on NRCS form No. CMM FM 8054-2);
– Evidence of QMS certification and product certification (see item No. 8.1 on NRCS form No. CMM FM 8054-2).QMS certificates are only applicable to the chemicals disinfectants use in food and medical areas .
– NRCS form No. CMM FM 8054:6 chemical disinfectants for use in industrial , domestics and institutional areas.
A Sales Permit (fee R3115.53) is the way to fast track your application during this period of Covid-19 minimum requirements as below:
- public health claims must have test report to prove
- Application areas must be indicated
- Raw materials lists must be
NRCS Levy Registration Form